xf86-video-intel-1.99.92: server terminates after OpenGL usage

Lukas Hejtmanek xhejtman at fi.muni.cz
Wed Mar 21 15:10:02 PDT 2007

On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 10:23:31AM -0700, Eric Anholt wrote:
> > I have Xserver GIT master, Mesa GIT master, and intel driver GIT master and
> > OpenGL works fine. At least ppracer. On the other hand, mouse still does not
> > work in this kind of applications.
>
> Yeah, that's input-hotplug breakage, I've been told.

recent GIT of Xserver fixes this issue. At least ppracer now works OK.

On the other hand, UFO (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ufoai) completely
freezes Xserver (keyboard does not work, mouse does not work). But if the
application UFO is killed remotely then Xserver is working again.

--
Lukáš Hejtmánek