xf86-video-intel-1.9.9.2 build problem

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Sat Mar 17 17:22:12 PDT 2007

I found the compile bug. Apparently, most of the testing was with
XF86DRI_MM enabled so one noticed that the braces were misplaced
relative to one of its endifs. A diff that fixes this is below.

Now, I'm wondering what XF86DRI_MM would buy me if I could use it. I
presume it needs  a newer version of the server than I'm running.

*** i830_driver.c       Sat Mar 17 19:53:25 2007
--- i830_driver.c.orig  Tue Mar 13 14:11:17 2007
*** 1279,1287 ****
                     "Will try to reserve %d kiB of AGP aperture space\n"
                     "\tfor the DRM memory manager.\n",
                     pI830->mmSize);
- #endif
         }