radeon mergefb with gap

Tue Mar 13 05:15:49 PDT 2007

Hey all,

I am wondering if it is possible to configure the radeon driver in such
a way that it uses mergefb with a gap between the two displays. What i
am looking for is to have two 800x600 flat panels next to each other
with a 1cm gap between them. The gap is about 55 pixel wide, now I would
want to make a mergedfb that is 1655x600, with the first screen looking
at 0,0 - 800,600 and the second at 855,0 - 1655,600. I tried "Rightof
55" but that shifts the screen down instead of to the right. Is there
any way to do that ?

TIA,

Erwin