deleted my x11 drivers

Sun Mar 4 12:13:34 PST 2007

I deleted my /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/i*.o files with some kernel
modules I thought were updated versions of these files. Unfortunately
there is a difference between kernel i810 and i915 and the ones I need
to get X to work.

My X is version 6.8.2 and I need i810 i830 and i915 drv.o files. Can
anyone help?

 - Kevin

P.S. my distro (slack 10.2) came with X installed so I cannot just build
a new one. The build errors for me even trying to build the new X
required 10 threads and 8 more mailing lists.