Capslock and Numlock lights still non-functional

Jens Stroebel dr-xorg at bcsoft.de
Wed Jun 27 03:02:30 PDT 2007

Daniel Stone wrote:
>  On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 12:55:15AM +0100, Lukas Hejtmanek wrote:
>> does anyone have an idea what could be wrong that my capslock LED
>>  stopped to
>> work in Xorg? Just Capslock LED, capslock itself works OK. Text
>> console is OK.
>> I'm using latest XKB data and latest Xserver.
>
>  It's a server code issue that I've been meaning to look at.

		Hello.

I would like to know if this should be fixed by now, or maybe just
doesn't work here at ours for some reason?

With the git-checkout from 2007-06-11 (which is what is used here now)
the lights for capslock and numlock still remain dark.. (..?..)

		greets,
		  Jens
dr-xorg at bcsoft.de
			23.....56.......drifting
 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is
 not necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they
 are going to land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them
 as they fly overhead.      [RFC1925 - section 2, subsection 3]