Is it possible to rotate the mouse cursor?

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Sun Jun 24 02:16:30 PDT 2007

On Sunday 24 June 2007 10:44:14 Alberto Milone wrote:
> Hi, I was wondering if the rotation of the mouse cursor and/or touchpad
> (in the case of a laptop) is supported by X. If yes, which application
> does it?
>
> P.S. I'm not referring to Wacom tablets.

"Just" rotate the whole screen, either in the xorg.conf or xrandr (if supported
by the driver).

If you just want to rotate the cursor (e.g. because the driver does not
support rotation and you draw the content rotated in the application)
then just set custom, pre-rotated cursor in the application.

Yours,