issues with compilation of X 7.2 on qemu

Yuval Mintz mintzyuval at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 08:32:48 PDT 2007

Hey,

I try to compile the X 7.2 package using the build.sh script on a QEMU
emulating a mipsel architecture.

I've installed all required libs for the X, but when the script reaches
xserver I get:
"configure.ac:81: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DEFINE"

the only change I've made to the build.sh script is removing the 'export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH',
since it causes me segmentation faults.

I'm not exactly certain where AC_DEFINE is defined (although it's a basic
macro, I'm not sure where it's located), but I've re-installed most (if not
all) autotools libs, and it still persists.

it would be great if someone could enlighten me.

Thanks,
yuval