EXA distorts windows

Paulo J. Matos pocm at soton.ac.uk
Mon Jun 18 08:26:04 PDT 2007

Hello,

Well, I've installed xorg-server 1.3, fortunately no more problems
with display, however, it's unusable. Displaying anything throws X to
99% usage, glxgears goes from 1800FPS (XAA) to 1000 (EXA), gtkperf
goes from 25s (100 cycles, XAA) to 41s (100cycles, EXA).

Is there anything I can provide to aid debugging/optimization?

Cheers,

Paulo Matos