(Re)mapping mouse buttons

David Woodfall dave at unrealize.co.uk
Fri Jun 15 11:22:20 PDT 2007

Hi, I've tried quite a few ways of mapping side mouse buttons. Imwheel
works fine for this except for one thing - it doesn't work in the game
Unreal Tournament. I would like to get this working if poss.

I have been told that perhaps the game is scanning bios i/o rather than
going through the usual X route.

Just wondered if anyone has any thoughts on this. And any ideas on other
ways of remapping buttons. I've tried xbindkeys+xkbd also.

Any ideas?

--
The question is, why are politicians so eager to be president?  What is
it about the job that makes it worth revealing, on national television,