detect_outputs results into black screen when changing resultion

dragoran drago01 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 12:42:59 PDT 2007

Hello,
I am using compiz 20070518 on fedora 7 with xserver 1.3.0 and the
100.14.09 nvidia drivers. When I change the resultion using randr or
nvidia-setting it results into a black screen with a working mouse
pointer... anyone else seeing this? This was not the case with Fedora 6
(which used xserver 1.2; same compiz nvidia 100.14.06 drivers). When I
disable the "detect_outputs" option this does not happen.
Any ideas?