Question regarding LCD Scaling

Darren Albers dalbers at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:41:47 PDT 2007

I apologize if this question has been asked/answered before but a search
did not reveal anything and my google skills have failed me.

I have a PC with a Intel 915 video card and a 22 inch LCD monitor.  Since
this video card is somewhat underpowered I have to run any games I play
in resolutions under the native resolution and since the monitor scales
up the distortion is pretty bad.  Is there an option to disable video
scaling and center the view?  I think this is also called video
expansion.   The binary Nvidia drivers haves this option called forced
scaling, does a similar option exist for the i810/intel drivers?

Thank you!