[kdepim-users] screen blanker, monitor power controls question.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Jun 8 05:00:48 PDT 2007

On Friday 08 June 2007, Mihai Donțu wrote:
>On Friday 08 June 2007 12:53, Gene Heskett wrote:
>
>  I had the same problem with Xorg-7.1 (radeon.drv). Tried all the tricks
>Google could show me. No result. Then I updated to 7.2 and the problem went
>away. :)

That doesn't appear to be available yet for FC6.  I just backed the xserver
version down by a notch & restarted x for effects.

Someone suggested I check out the xset utility, and that apparently works, I
can use it to powerdown the monitor just fine.

So we'll see in 10 minutes if I'm still awake, I got up too early for caffeine
to have any lasting effect.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)