Want to backup current driver before installing the lastest from git...how?

Richard Bronosky BrunosJunk at Bronosky.com
Thu Jun 7 17:51:36 PDT 2007

I'm sorry that makes absolutely no sense to me.  I have never launched xorg
manually.

I guess I should add desktop environment and display manager to that list.

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.