Xdmx + XCB = `!c->xlib.lock' assertion failure

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at ums.usu.ru
Wed Jun 6 01:54:42 PDT 2007

I wrote:
> If XInputExtension is not supported by the X server, the above program
> will assert (libXi-1.1.0). I will now retest against the latest git of
> libXi and report the results.

This is the same as freedesktop bug 8663, fixed in git and in libXi-1.0.4.
Sorry for the noise. Could we please have libXi-1.1.1, though, so that this
doesn't get re-reported by other people? gitweb.freedesktop.org says that in
libXi there is no activity in the past 5 months.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov