Static Gravity

Patrick M. Rutkowski rutski89 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 18:09:36 PDT 2007

I'm new to Xlib and I'm very confused about what StaticGravity is
supposed to do. I wrote a test program using it but I can't seem to
notice its effects. Then again, I don't really know what I'm supposed
to be looking for. It's a bit gravity who's description talks about
window resizing and fixed origin, what could that possibly mean?

Any help clearing the mental fog here would be much appreciated.

-Patrick

P.S. Is this the right place to be asking Xlib questions? I got the
vague impression from reading the topic description that this is an X
internals only list.