[radeon] Support for AMD X1250 (IGP)?

Sebastian Kemper sebastian_ml at gmx.net
Sat Jul 28 00:02:13 PDT 2007

On Saturday 28 July 2007 03:21, you wrote:
> Damm this become even more complexe, might be an avivo display
> display with a r400 3d part... Try adding id into avivo and see if it
> can bring up the display.
> You might also try to dump bios modesetting and i can take a look at
> it to check
> which kind of card it's
> people.freedesktop.org/~airlied/xres* then use vbetest -m somemode 2>
> dump

Bummer that I can't be more helpful. Installing the git version of Xorg
is a no-can-do (mom would seriously injure me - it's her box ;-)).

I did run the vbetest utility:

VBE Version 3.0
ATI ATOMBIOS
 EAX is 0000004F  none
setting mode 358
set mode 358
finish set mode 358

It brought up a 1280x1024 screen of colored squares, so I take it it
worked. But it seems the infos in the dump are pretty scarce - I don't
know if you can get anything out of it.

Regards
Sebastian

--
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

	Hunter S. Thompson