Xorg Modular build on FreeBSD 7.0

Mon Jul 23 23:51:06 PDT 2007

Vincent Blondel wrote:
> Secondly, I had to download pixman manually because pixman is not located
> at git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/pixman but
> git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/pixman

I fixed that yesterday, so the git_xorg.sh script should pull the right
one now.

> Once these problems resolved , I ran the compilation phase but lots of
> things do not compile like
>
> ***** install failed on lib/libXcomposite
> ***** install failed on lib/libXtst
both cases just man pages missing. you'll be fine without them.

> ***** install failed on app/rendercheck
I guess that's caused by a wrong automake version. not sure about that
though.

> ***** install failed on app/xdriinfo
missing mesa. did you make install it?
> ***** install failed on xserver/
missing pixman. did you make install it?

Cheers,
   Peter