Sponsorship (was: Re: X Developers' Summit -- 10th-12th September, Cambridge, UK)

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Wed Jul 18 03:13:10 PDT 2007

On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 07:41:36PM +0300, Daniel Stone wrote:
> If you would like to attend but don't think you can afford it -- please,
> just make sure you have the time free.  We'll be announcing a very
> extensive sponsorship program soon, so just make sure you keep yourself
> available; I cannot stress this enough.

Okay, sponsorship is open.  If you want to be sponsored, please mail
xds2007-sponsorship at lists.x.org, and list:
 * who you are,
 * where you're coming from (nearest airport),
 * how long you intend to stay,
 * anything else we need to know (e.g. if you're flying from Lithuania
   and know of the best airline to get you there).

Please also help us out by providing a rough estimate of costs
(_without_ accommodation) for your transportation.  Attendance to XDS is
free, so we're offering to pay for airfares and accommodation.

Do get in soon, though: the sponsorship program is able to take a lot of
people, but we need to get moving fairly quickly.

Cheers,
Daniel