[ANNOUNCE] xhost 1.0.2

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at sun.com
Tue Jul 17 10:14:18 PDT 2007

Julien Cristau wrote:
> I get the following warning when running autoreconf:
> autoreconf: running: automake-1.10 --add-missing --copy --no-force
> Makefile.am:3: compiling `xhost.c' with per-target flags requires
> `AM_PROG_CC_C_O' in `configure.ac'

Yeah, I forgot to check for that since my build machine got upgraded to
automake-1.10 recently - a lot of the Xorg packages which build a single
program need to be updated to use AM_CFLAGS instead of <program_name>_CFLAGS
it seems.

I've committed that change for xhost to git head - will roll a new release
before 7.3 if this works for everyone.

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com