Projective transforms in RandR

Pat Kane pekane52 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 22:06:59 PDT 2007

Keith,

I have a device that has a display with non-square pixels, I think it
was optimized to display text .   Your rotation proposal could help
make pixmaps look better on the device.  But I am  worried
about jaggies and expect I will  need to apply a filter before/after
the transform.   Is that outside the scope of your fix?

Pat
---