A few errors with latest git update

Chris Pemberton cjpembo at embarqmail.com
Tue Jul 3 09:07:51 PDT 2007

I updated to the latest intel driver last week as stated here:

http://www.intellinuxgraphics.org/install.html

Since then, I've been getting the following types of errors:

# glxgears
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x5b
X Error of failed request:  BadRequest (invalid request code or no such
operatio
n)
   Major opcode of failed request:  157 (DAMAGE)
   Minor opcode of failed request:  4 ()
   Serial number of failed request:  37

# designer-qt4
designer-qt4: xcb_xlib.c:41: xcb_xlib_lock: Assertion `!c->xlib.lock'
failed.
Aborted

I just updated the drivers a few minutes ago and still get the same errors?

Any thing else I should try?

Chris