two screens with Radeon 9250 dual head: how-to?

regisr regisr at pobox.com
Mon Jul 2 13:40:05 PDT 2007

Hi,

I use xorg 7.2.
I have an AGP Radeon 9250 card dial head. I have configured it in clone
mode or with an extended desktop without problem.

But I want only have two screens :0.0 and :0.1 , the window manager
(windowmaker) only on :0.0 and use gqview (or other) to display on the
second screen (manly to use a video projector).
First screen is at 1280x1024, the second 1024x768

Any issue with this card to have two independant screens?
(:0.0 and :0.1 OR :0 and :1 )

--
regis