Dual Head + radeon driver + mergefb + beryl. DRI problem now. Beryl problem now.

ArcosCom Linux User linux at arcoscom.com
Mon Jul 2 06:52:06 PDT 2007

How can I solve or workaround this? I have a Radeon X600 (128MB) and (as
you can read over this thread) I'm using free radeon driver.

¿Any aditional parameter to "device" section to xorg.conf?
¿Using beryl only with 1 screen? (I want beryl over the 2 screens)
¿Reducing screens resolution? (Don't like this solution)
¿Can I configure beryl only in 1 screen and the other one without it?

¿Does anybody have any workaround or solution?

Thanks