I read the FAQ, but "could not open default font 'fixed'"

Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes cerdiogenes at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jan 31 08:56:21 PST 2007

Thanks for giving the tip, but my problem here was other. I had to run
mkfontdir in the font directories to resolve the problem.

Thanks and best regards!

--
Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes <cerdiogenes at yahoo.com.br>

Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor opção para você!
Experimente já e veja as novidades.
http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/