[x11] XDM Configuration

John Klingler john at jupiter.com
Tue Jan 30 11:54:20 PST 2007

That was quick!

You still did not answer my question about xdm-errors. Both xdm and the
X server messages are directed there and are usually informative when a
display connection is broken.

If xdm puts you back in the login prompt as soon as you logon, you are
probably having a problem with the user or the server authorizations,
not authentication. Try "xset +" and see if it complains or solves your
problem.

If not, you can always use the debugger. You are, after all, in the
driver's seat.

John