[ANNOUNCE] editres 1.0.3

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at sun.com
Wed Jan 24 09:06:39 PST 2007

Kean Johnston wrote:
>> When we make releases, we push them to xorg.freedesktop.org - I don't
>> know
>> how often mirrors like ftp.x.org resync with that.
> I assume that the irony of ftp.x.org being a mirror and not the
> primary site doesn't escape you? :)

Absolutely, but freedesktop allows all the maintainers/developers to
upload new tarballs, and the x.org maintainer does not trust all those
people to have access to the main machine, so we're pretty much stuck
there.   (There was long discussions on this a few months ago, around
board campaign time.)

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com