Xorg 1.1.1 + Mesa 6.5.2 = White screens with i810 driver and beryl/compiz

Kamran Riaz Khan kamran_pro at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 9 11:36:44 PST 2007

Kamran Riaz Khan wrote:
> The only thing that I can think of at the moment not being done right is
> mesa somehow using wrong opcodes for GL. Right now, I have copied the
> /usr/include/glxproto.h to the include/GL directory of mesa source tree,
> are there any further steps that I need to take to ensure matching
> glxprotos?

I've double checked now that there are no old glxproto.h's on my system.
I've now built the things in the following order:

- glproto git
- mesa git
- xorg-server git
- xf86-video-intel git
- beryl 0.1.4

I'm still getting the white cube and now I have no idea of what might be
causing it :-( .
--
Kamran Riaz Khan
http://h1.ripway.com/ultimation/