Xorg 1.1.1 + Mesa 6.5.2 = White screens with i810 driver and beryl/compiz

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Jan 7 13:37:11 PST 2007

S.Çağlar Onur wrote:
>> For me, even after appling the above patch, I still have the main
>> problem of everything being white.
>
> I'm sure xorg-server-7.2_rc3 + Mesa-6.5.2 works correctly with these patches,
> currently Pardus 2007 uses these and we have lots of beryl users. So if
> issues still exists for you most probably your beryl links against wrong
> libGL, so check your setup.

I don't think so to be honest.

I've definately only got one mesa version installed. There are quite a
few patches applied to it, so I guess a few of those could be getting in
the way.

The build of the server was defo against the right mesa.

Both compiz and beryl have the same problem here.

I'll double check a few more things...

Col.