S-Video

nekr0z nekr0z at mail.ru
Tue Jan 2 17:28:16 PST 2007

Hello, all!

I'm quite new to this subscription list, so maybe this question has
already been discussed. I have googled a little about the matter, but I
haven't had no good source of information yet.

Is there a way to get my S-Video outlet working comfortably?

As a matter of fact, I didn't get it working good at all. I have Ubuntu
6.10 installed, and switching to/from CRT works fine out of the box. But
S-Video output is still a sad picture whatever I try. Is there any way
to make things work bearable?

Thanks in advance,

nekr0z