Fwd: compiled kernel modules from drm git repository

berek kr992 at interia.pl
Mon Jan 1 12:04:51 PST 2007

Sorry , my massage was cut in half , and i do not know why
Hello again

 I was try compile all after some updates in drm git and at last i could
compile kernel modules from drm git , but have problem with using
when i run glxinfo:

berek at vwer:~$ glxinfo
name of display: :0.0
Error -12
Failed to initialize batch pool - possible incorrect agpgart installed
libGL warning: 3D driver returned no fbconfigs.
libGL error: InitDriver failed
libGL error: reverting to (slow) indirect rendering
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: No

and in xorg.log i saw that AIGLX was failed to initialize

I have debian unstable with xorg 7.1.1 and all upgrades
kernel 2.6.20-rc3, glproto, drm, mesa, xf-video-intel compiled from git
so agpgart is from lastest kernel , maybe should I use agpgart from git?
Could someone give me git agpgart link to try?

I attach xorg.log and kern.log

Mike

Jestes kierowca? To poczytaj! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f199e