nv question...

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Feb 27 21:24:49 PST 2007

Greetings;

I'm about to install an nvidia gfx card, a Jaton 3DForce 6200-256, which I
was assured would use the nv driver until I could get a working nvidia
driver built and installed.  This to replace an ati card, which after 3
years of waiting for ati to throw some code over the fence for it, I find
they'd simply disco'd support for it even in winderz.

So I go looking for the nv driver and cannot find it in a 'make xconfig',
or even in the distro kernels modules trees, fedora core 6 in this case.

So where did it go, or have I wasted my money yet again on empty promises?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)