initial randr 1.2 for radeon pushed..

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 17:33:14 PST 2007

I've pushed the radeon randr 1.2 initial implementation onto the
randr-1.2 branch of the ATI repo..

It needs a lot more testing, and builds against master (and 1.3 most
likely.. ) but I'm not targetting a release until 7.3 for this as to
be honest it is a lot of spare time code and needs a lot of QA on the
varied range of radeon hw..

I also believe it probably needs another re-write to work within the
randr-1.2 framework optimally.. but this could be quite destabilising
to radeon and I'm not sure I've got the energy to attempt it just yet
:-)

Dave.