qt4 and xcb

S.Çağlar Onur caglar at pardus.org.tr
Thu Feb 22 13:09:41 PST 2007

22 Şub 2007 Per tarihinde, Gabriel C şunları yazmıştı:
> Well all are fine here ( there an designer screenshot
> http://crazy.dev.frugalware.org/designer4.png ) .You have to recompile
> qt4 if I remember right.

Then lets try to recompile qt4 :)

> >> Well some apps need fixing but is not qt4 fault.
> >>
> >> Read this :
> >>
> >> http://people.debian.org/~terpstra/message/20061127.041128.8a08d75f.en.h
> >>tml
> >
> > Hmm maybe this is because we are using qt-copy from KDE, are you using
> > vanilla one? If so that maybe introduced by one of the patches from KDE.
>
> We are using vanilla qt4 yes.

qt-copy patches seems not responsible at first sight, recompiling qt4 much
more sense to me. Thanks for advice.

Cheers
--
S.Çağlar Onur <caglar at pardus.org.tr>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!