qt4 and xcb

S.Çağlar Onur caglar at pardus.org.tr
Thu Feb 22 12:16:55 PST 2007

Hi;

22 Şub 2007 Per tarihinde şunları yazmıştınız:
> > [caglar at zangetsu][~/Desktop/sqliteman-0.99/sqliteman/sqliteman]>
> > LC_ALL=C ./sqliteman
> > sqliteman: xcb_xlib.c:41: xcb_xlib_lock: Assertion `!c->xlib.lock'
> > failed. İptal edildi
>
> Poke the author :)

Ok, I'll

> > [caglar at zangetsu][~/Desktop/sqliteman-0.99/sqliteman/sqliteman]> LC_ALL=C
> > designer-qt4
> > designer-qt4: xcb_xlib.c:41: xcb_xlib_lock: Assertion `!c->xlib.lock'
> > failed. İptal edildi
>
> We use libx11 with xcb anabled and we don't have such a error on designer (
> qt4.2.2 too )

Interesting, here all qt4 applications (including designer/asistant and even
qt4 examples) failes with following error.

> > Is it a known issue or will report to trolltech?
>
> Well some apps need fixing but is not qt4 fault.
>
> Read this :
>
> http://people.debian.org/~terpstra/message/20061127.041128.8a08d75f.en.html

Hmm maybe this is because we are using qt-copy from KDE, are you using vanilla
one? If so that maybe introduced by one of the patches from KDE.

Cheers
--
S.Çağlar Onur <caglar at pardus.org.tr>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!