java and xcb

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at maven.pl
Sun Feb 18 01:44:44 PST 2007

On Sunday 18 of February 2007, you wrote:
> Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:

> For any appearance of this assertion, please provide a gdb backtrace so we
> can track it down.  Even if using binary-only code, a backtrace might still
> tell us if a bug exists in an extension library.

Try java. It's buggy, it cannot be fixed right away unfortunately and we need
temporary workaround for that until that's fixed upstream. Then we can drop
that ugly patch.

> - Josh Triplett

ps. maybe replace that assert with some printf on stderr yelling that the
application is probably buggy and needs to be fixed?

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz        PLD/Linux Team