Presenting X.org at FOSDEM

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Sat Feb 17 10:27:06 PST 2007

I'd like some help gathering information for an X.org presentation that
I'm doing next weekend at FOSDEM, rather than attempting to remember and
include everything that is going on all by myself (and, naturally,
forgetting some important stuff).

So, if you know someone or something going on, please help edit a page
containing a list of projects and the people working on them:

	http://wiki.x.org/wiki/PeopleProjectsPresentation

Here's what I would like to see:

      * Project goals status and current issues or problems
      * People involved, including a brief bio and THEIR PICTURES.
      * How this project relates to other projects, both within X.org
        and other organizations.

If you don't submit pictures, I will find something suitable on the net.
I'll be grouping the pictures together and displaying them up on the
projector while I talk about the project and people involved, so please
keep them suitable for public presentation.

For those of you with an opportunity to present at a conference, please
feel free to take advantage of this material as well; I'd like to keep
it up-to-date so anyone can just show up at a LUG or other meeting and
have something current to say about the project.

keith.packard at intel.com