Wacom styleto and screen rotation

Gilles Dartiguelongue dartigug at esiee.fr
Sat Feb 10 01:46:56 PST 2007

Hi list,

I have a Tablet PC which is equipped with a serial wacom styleto and an
i830M graphic card. What's the matter ? When I rotate the display with
xrandr cli, wacom driver won't rotate. I need to rotate the styleto with
it's own cli (although the code looks like it's using the same values
for orientation that xrandr uses).

My question is, where should the fix go ? KDE actually patched their
control center thingy to make it rotate the styleto when wacom cli is
present. I've opened a bug for gnome control-center to do the same thing
but it would probably be better if xrandr would take care of this
itself. I don't know if there is other drivers suffering the same
problem.
--
Gilles Dartiguelongue <dartigug at esiee.fr>