Rotate broken in i810 modesettings

Ross Burton ross at burtonini.com
Fri Feb 9 09:15:19 PST 2007

Hi,

I'm using a fresh build of the modesettings intel driver (from today)
and rotate seems to be broken.  If I xrandr -o left, the screen rotates
left, but it doesn't resize, so I have a 1050x1680 desktop, only half of
which I can see as the rest of it is off the top of the screen (if you
see what I mean).  It looks like the pixels are being rotated but the
screen is still 1680x1050 rather than 1050x1680.

It's also very slow, dragging windows around is painful.

Ross
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross at burtonini.com
                                          jabber: ross at burtonini.com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./