X segfaults randomly

Shlomi Israel sijproject at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 08:12:45 PST 2007

Thanks.

The reason I posted this here, is because the nvidia driver worked perfectly
for 4 months, the same driver. only X changed in a recent upgrade. Becaues I
do not know which particular part is resposible for this, I posted the
question here, so people who knows X very well could give me methods for
inspecting the problem. All methods I tried to troubleshoot this, did not
work.

Anyway, I managed to run NV instead of nvidia (it doesn't work everytime for
some strange reason). it gave me a crash with the same backtrace as before.
X log is attached again. Also attaching xorg.conf.

thanks again,
Shlomi

--
http://sijp.no-ip.info
please send me documents in open formats only, see