Intel graphics driver -- thanks!

Marcelo Coelho marcelocoelho at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 02:31:10 PST 2007

I'm a lurker too.

At first I was waiting for support for WXGA tfts to come. As I saw it
would take a lot of time, I decided to buy a nvidia card. So for now,
I haven't tested anything.

I also bought my DG965WH motherboard because intel is betting on
open-source software. Hope that one day Intel would open-source the
BIOS also.

Keep up the good work