i810: missing modes when unpluging CRT

m h sesquile at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 12:46:45 PST 2007

Ross-

Could you post or blog about your complete setup (software versions,
hardware, and scripts)?  I have an intel chipset on my thinkpad and am
thinking about getting a 24 inch monitor (1920x1200)[1] (not sure if
the chipset will even work at that resolution).   Also, I will be
needing to use a projector soon.  If you could do a writeup of your
efforts that be most wonderful.

thanks

-matt

[1] - http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=320-4335