inject events into a named pipe

Jonathan B. jon at number-none.com
Fri Feb 2 10:28:00 PST 2007

I am actually willing to implement this, too.  I am putting together a
laundry list of things that would be good for games to have in order to
generally improve the user experience, but I figure I want to spend at
least a month or so familiarizing myself with X before I put forth a
proposal about this stuff (it's been a long time since I used X on a
regular basis).  For example, the ability to tie resolution changes or
cursor speed settings to a client connection (so that they revert if the
client is killed / etc).  [Which for all I know may be in there now and
I just don't know how to do it -- which is what I am talking about with
the familiarization thing].