problem with xserver + mesa

berek kr992 at interia.pl
Fri Feb 2 10:05:11 PST 2007

 Hello

After  update today mesa and xorg source from git when i try compile  xserver
i get  error:
Creating destination directories for mesa module ... DONE
Creating destination directories for glx module ... DONE
Checking that the source files exist for mesa module ...
   error:   /usr/src/mesa/mesa/src/mesa/array_cache/*.c not found
configure: error: Failed to link Mesa source tree.  Please specify a proper
path to Mesa sources, or disable GLX.

Mesa sources had this directory but empty , (for sure i was after that delete
mesa and git clone all mesa sources , but still doesnt have that files...) 2
days ago i was compiling xorg and mesa and i didnt have that error ... so i
think that some lastest updatesfrom mesa did that or some is wrong with
xserver ...
Or should I disable GLX ? will I have direct rendering then?

Mike