Tablet to screen coordinate conversion (again)

Giuseppe Bilotta giuseppe.bilotta at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 06:03:53 PST 2007

On Thursday 27 December 2007 12:55, Egor Voznessenski wrote:

> Giuseppe Bilotta <giuseppe.bilotta <at> gmail.com> writes:
>

>> Hello,
>>
>> having just fixed a bug that prevented the acecad driver I'm
>> maintaining from working at all with xorg 1.4, I hit the problem
>> discussed in this February thread:
>> http://lists.freedesktop.org/pipermail/xorg/2007-February/022126.html
>
> Hello, I wonder if you solved the problem - since I have the same with
> my FreeBSD wacom driver. Manual conversion seems to work but drawing
> in Gimp becomes too jerky.
> Of course the best way is to update the cursor in the way R6.9 did,
> probably old mipointer.c will work ;-)

I'm doing the manual conversion

http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=xorg/driver/xf86-input-acecad.git;a=commit;h=0ee57c9d8048c3e80356a3eab18b6871a21a3a96
http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=xorg/driver/xf86-input-acecad.git;a=commit;h=bf27c55a83a83fea4afe0499d1b2d592110e945a

It sucks, but we can't do better unless X reverts to the old behaviour.

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta