i915tex commits on mesa_7_0_branch

Sergio Monteiro Basto sergio at sergiomb.no-ip.org
Mon Dec 24 18:48:25 PST 2007

Hi , Michel ,
I saw some commits on mesa_7_0_branch for i915tex. I'm wondering how we
test or use i915tex instead i915 ?
How do you test i915tex ?

we have Mesa/drm/i915tex-compat for necessary drm , but the Intel video
drive 2.2.0, don't had any code to call i915tex instead i915.

The patch above revert the commit of unification of i915 with i915tex on
video Intel, is suficiente to have i915tex working again ?

On 5 of November, I had test i915tex on this way, but textures aren't
working correctly ... , but since you are working on it I'd like try
again, in the appropriate way, which I don't know what it is.

Happy Christmas,
--
Sérgio M. B.