KDrive patches

Harald Radke harryrat at postnuklear.de
Sat Dec 22 04:57:32 PST 2007

Hi there!

For those interested, I uploaded 2 KDrive related patches, to be found at

	http://www.postnuklear.de/xorg-patches/

The first one is a more elaborated fix of the pointer issue when rotating the
screen, this fixes touchscreen problems as well as mouse problems (which also
was handled incorrectly on rotation)

The second patch incorporates above changes, as well as adding the ability to
send Button 3 events on "long touch" for touchscreens.

More information can be found under above link.

I hope those patches are useful and not too buggy (-:

Happy holidays to all

Greez

Harry