More about x-packages

Paulo Cesar Pereira de Andrade pcpa at mandriva.com.br
Fri Dec 21 12:57:24 PST 2007

Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 13:02:32 -0200, Paulo Cesar Pereira de Andrade wrote:
>
>>   For example, in the mandriva+gpl branch, I have integrated the vnc
>> patches,
>> and a few other patches/scripts from Debian that are licensed under GPL, and
>> soon, should have more GPL licensed code.
>
> Hi,
>
> OOI, which ones of our patches are GPLed?
  Oi :-)

  If you have patience to wait, I can "grep GPL" on your sources to
check them, but I am sorry I am not used to Debian -- Just kidding :-))

> Cheers,
> Julien

  Unless I have a very outdated xvfb-run script, it is licensed
under GPL.
  I don't have a vnc patch coming directly from Debian, neither know
if/how it is built on Debian X Server (or if some alternative patch is
used).

Paulo