Kdrive - touchscreen - long touch == button 3?

Ross Burton ross at burtonini.com
Thu Dec 20 10:17:07 PST 2007

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 18:38 +0100, Harald Radke wrote:
> Is there no support for "long touch" as button 3 events in the current kdrive
> version? I googled a bit and found a posting from 2004 but couldn't find any
> reference in the 1.4.0 sources

No.

If you use GTK+, then maemo's GTK+ has support for something similar (it
emits a signal) so you can steal their patch (I believe they are being
integrated currently, so you'll want to check GTK+ bugzilla for patches
first), and OpenEmbedded/Poky contain "libgtkstylus" which can will
intercept long presses and turn them into button 3.

Ross
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross at burtonini.com
                                          jabber: ross at burtonini.com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./