Xephyr crashes

Dodji Seketeli dodji at seketeli.org
Wed Dec 19 00:13:09 PST 2007

On Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 11:15:08AM +0530, Tapojoy chatterjee wrote:
> Hi
> when we use the  command u specified it works ..

Okay.
> only when we ask it connect it to XDM( provide an ip it crashes)
>  u may try this to verify
> Xephyr :1 -ac -query localhost  -once -screen 800x600x8 -fp /usr/share/X11/fonts/misc

Okay. Could you please file a bug for this ? To file a bug, you have to go
to http://bugs.freedesktop.org. It is important to do this so that I don't
loose track of the bug report.

Thanks.

> we are using  Xorg -1.4 (7.3) and Xephyr is made from it....When we use
> a 7.2 based Xephyr it works on all systems..but it has that CAPSLOCK
> bug..

Which capslock bug ? Again, this is a bug to file into bugzilla I guess.

> Strace log is attached to this mail

Thanks. Would be nice to this strace log to the bug.

Cheers.

--
Dodji Seketeli
http://www.seketeli.org/dodji