Problems Dual Screen; Ati driver; Ati Radeon IGP 320M (aka U1)

Pier Beerda pbeerda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 08:53:27 PST 2007

Hello Xorg mailing list,

Recently I have started working with Kubuntu, but I am not able to set up
dual screen properly. I use Xrandr for configuring my dual screen, with the
GUI UrandR. I have had contact with the developer of the GUI UrandR, Alberto
Milone, and I have sent him some output of using Xrandr and UrandR. He told
me it probably is a bug in the ATI driver and I should file a bug report for
the ATI driver, but first I should contact the Xorg mailing list and the
developer of the ATI driver would help me.

So here I am, looking for help. On my many visits to different websites
looking for information about my problem, I found more people with the same
problem, using the same video card. Hopefully you will be able to help me
solve this problem.

Thanks in Advance

Pier